Hey y’all! We hope that you are enjoying this nice weather. Trick your friends’ taste buds with this surprisingly healthy recipe!
Prep: 20 min
Ready in: 45 min
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Cook cauliflower in boiling water in large saucepan 4 minutes; drain well.
- Melt 2 Tbsp. margarine in large saucepan on medium heat. Add onions; cook and stir 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Stir in flour and mustard; cook and stir 1 minute. Whisk in milk; cook 5 minutes or until thickened, stirring frequently. Remove from heat. Add 1-1/4 cups Cheddar and 3 Tbsp. Parmesan; stir until Cheddar is melted. Add cauliflower; stir to evenly coat. Spoon into 2.5-L casserole dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Microwave remaining margarine in medium microwaveable bowl on HIGH 30 sec. or until melted. Stir in bread crumbs and remaining Parmesan; sprinkle over cauliflower mixture.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until heated through, topping with remaining Cheddar for the last 5 minutes.
- Special Extra:
- For added flavour and texture, stir 1/4 cup OSCAR MAYER Real Bacon Bits into cheese sauce before adding cauliflower.
- CRACKER BARREL is a trademark of Kraft Foods used with permission.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Have a great April Fools!